Just like the Music Together Mixed Ages class for children aged birth through five years—but with a twist. This special class will be taught by Teacher Katya Ermolaeva who will share some classic and contemporary Russian music as well as some Parent Education Moments in Russian. This special class will follow the recommendation of child development researchers, grouping children of a variety of ages in one class. This approach fosters natural, family-style learning where younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones; and adults are happy because the children in the family can go to class together.
Each child participates at his or her own developmental level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, observing, or exploring musical instruments. We welcome the whole family to join in this important family music experience, and any caregiver—parents, grandparents, nanny—can bring the child(ren) to class.
Each semester includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring.
- New CDs each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
- Download Code for access to current music collection on the Music Together "Hello Everybody" App.
- Parent education resources and online resources
Tuition for all Music Together classes includes family materials to use at home (e.g., recordings of our award-winning music, illustrated songbook, parent education resources).
You are welcome to join us for a free trial class at any time. Please use our online Demo Scheduler or contact us and we can help you arrange your visit.
Music Together with Russian Class Schedule: