Enjoy all the benefits of a classic Music Together Mixed-age Family Class, now with added Spanish lyrics and bilingual recordings too! Regardless of your level of proficiency with the Spanish language, you and your child will love the music, the dancing, and enjoy singing the songs from our current song collection in English and Spanish! Family activities are provided in Spanish, in addition to the take-home materials in English.
Each child participates at his or her own developmental level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, observing, or exploring. We welcome the whole family to join in this important family music experience, grandparents are invited to join the online class as well.
Each semester includes:
- Weekly 40 minute interactive Zoom classes.
- New CDs each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
- Download Code for access to current music collection on the Music Together "Hello Everybody" App.
- Parent education resources and online resources
Tuition for all Music Together classes includes family materials to use at home (e.g., recordings of our award-winning music, illustrated songbook, parent education resources).
You are welcome to join us for a free trial class at any time. Please use our online Demo Scheduler or contact us and we can help you arrange your visit.
Music Together con Español Class Schedule: